Thursday 26 June 2014

Day 3 - Saw the Girls

Today was the first Brownie meeting after the shearing. I had let them know, but I'm not sure some of them knew what to expect. Most of them were amazed and stared, after a while they wanted to feel it. The novelty of people stroking my head hasn't worn off yet, I quite like it! I don't think there was enough time for them to question me too much as we were a bit busy tonight on our trip to the Fire Station! Much fun!
Today I went with wearing jeans and the v-neck browny 3/4 length sleeve top and Connies, forgot the earrings today. Still aware how boyish I can look in some things. I wore my Leader polo as at Brownies, not sure I like the polo look.
So many more to days to play with looks.
Nat Night tomorrow! It's been ages since we had a proper catch up.
Kx

No comments:

Post a Comment