Thursday 26 June 2014

Day 2 - Has it grown?

Two days in and it feels longer, just me? LD said it was more hair coloured than blue scalp, how lovely. Made me wonder how blue my scalp was when it was first shaun?!

Rocking the navy t-shirt dress thing over jeans & Connies today. Bit hot for the legs by the time I'd finished work, stripped them off as soon as I'd got home!

Spent some time this evening making pegs, but in truth more of this time was faffing and attempting to tidy. Most of the eve was socially eating: LD's Italian friends who had been staying with us for a little over a week are heading homeward tomorrow, and kindly offered to feed us! We had linguini with broccoli and chilli, then caponata - Italian stew. Really nice and lovely not to cook on a Tuesday night!

I managed to get some pegs started too, which I'm quite pleased about! It's been ages since I made any, it's actually quite embarrassing in the shop. Completely my own fault. More tomorrow after Brownies.

Kx

No comments:

Post a Comment