Tuesday 3 September 2013

Back from outerspace...or so it has felt!

Hi Bloggers in the internet ether...
My last blog post was, hmmm...over a year and a half ago (pulls an 'eeek' face). Yes, needless to say I'm a rubbish blogger.
Some may be saying "Why have you come back?", others "What has happened in all this time Middle B?" and the rest may not have even known I was gone or wrote a blog in the first place.
Alow me to tell you about some shizzle (still down with the lingo, don't worry that's not changed).

  1. I am rubbish at remembering to do anything, my blog is definitely one of them.
  2. Some potentially exciting things are possibly afoot (yes uncertain as ever).
  3. 'Middle B Creative' might very well begin to exist as a company (shock face, that's raised eyebrows and ev-er-ry-thing!).
  4. I am drinking a pot of tea to myself having just finished work...yes a paisley teacup and saucer are involved, and I'm stirring it with a 6" ruler, as you do. (see image)
  5. A hell of a lot of shit has happened in the last 6 months and I'm just about ready to think about me and what MY dreams are.
  6. The evenings are getting shorter, only realised last night!
  7. I am going to sort the design of my blog out, new look to marry up the potential business.
  8. I should stop faffing with the tiny details and just do, tweek later...she says having just spend an hour farting with the design for image template for this blog...rar at me.
  9. This blog might actually be a regular thing! (shock horror face).
  10. And finally, as that's enough points for this brief post. I am still in love with cheese!
Fig. 1: Pot of tea to myself (see point 4 above)

No comments:

Post a Comment